If you know what it feels like to cleanse—that is, how you feel both during and afterward—then I don’t need to reiterate what the many health, beauty, and happiness benefits are.
On the other hand, they’re worth repeating briefly, since we’ve just upped the ante by adding two new pretty excellent components to our cleanses—a brand new kind of water that gets you going first thing in the morning, and a way to keep all of your juices chilled when you’re on the go. The bonus? We’ve added them while keeping prices exactly the same.
So to review, here’s why you cleansing has always been a great thing for you and your body:
- It resets you, helping you release old habits and make new ones
- It nourishes you with nutrients, which increases energy and mental clarity
- It improves digestion and eliminates bloat
- It revs up your metabolism
- It helps to create awareness around the food we put into our body, and how it makes us feel
- It promotes glowing skin
- It boosts your immune system
- It gives you a feeling of lightness
Before, all of our cleanses have included the following:
- 1 PPM (pineapple pear mint)
- 1 Detox Lemonade
- 1 Aloe Water
- 2 Green Juices (you choose between Green, Grapefruit – -Green, Lean Green, Green Goddess, and Get Set)
- 1 Milk (you choose between almond or cashew milk)
And now we’re adding an a.m. water, which is cold-pressed lemon juice (the reasons for lemon juice in the morning are myriad) and filtered water, plus a handy-dandy cooler bag for when you’re doing a cleanse that last two days or more.
I can’t think of any better reasons to start a cleanse right now. Except maybe this: Cleansing allows your body to eliminate the toxins and give your digestive system a break from digesting food. Detoxification is an important element to healing and improving your life. So go for it, right here.